Mission Facilitators International, Inc. is seeking a business professional for an entry level position as an executive coach working with managers to executives to improve performance, productivity, communication and team alignment.
This position will work in any number of coaching topics that might include:
- Leadership Development (on-boarding, high potential for advancement, etc.).
- Employee Management and Development
- Effective and Productive Communication
- Effective Team Building
- Time and Priority Management
- Business Planning and Development
You will be expected to:
- Participate in late-stage business development meetings in order to match you with the appropriate client
- Assess client needs and develop a customized game plan
- Meet with client twice a month and provide client’s leadership updates as necessary
- Maintain high ethical standards, which include confidentiality. (Spelled out in MFI Coaching Ethics Document).
- Update and collaborate with MFI leadership as needed.
- Provide resources when needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Formal training and coaching certification
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Service orientation
- Commitment to your own professional development
- Minimum undergraduate degree and/or business experience equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Capacity to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of people to support their success
- Ability to travel
This posting is for an independent-contractor position, and candidate will be compensated via 1099. Hours provided will be commensurate with experience and number of and frequency of contracts awarded. Outstanding performance may lead to full-time employment. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Facilitators International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mission Facilitators International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.