Mission Facilitators International, Inc. is seeking a professional, energetic and organized individual for an entry-level position as a Training Design Specialist. You will collaborate with our senior team members to develop and implement corporate workshops to prepare and equip leaders and their organizations with the vision, tools and support required to excel.
You will be expected to:
- Participate in late-stage business development meetings to ensure an understanding of the needs of the client
- Ensure learning materials are effective, current, and relevant
- Design, develop, and revise content to deliver performance-based learning solutions
- Update and collaborate with MFI leadership as needed throughout the design process
- Respond quickly to changing priorities or objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Service orientation critical
- 1 year minimum training and design experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments while adhering to deadlines and budget constraints
- Capacity to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of people to support their success
- Commitment to your own professional development
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Desire and capacity to be both an individual performer and a strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding research and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum undergraduate degree and/or business experience equivalent
- Ability to travel
This posting is for an independent-contractor position, and candidate will be compensated via 1099. Hours provided will be commensurate with experience and number of and frequency of contracts awarded. Outstanding performance may lead to full-time employment. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Facilitators International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mission Facilitators International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.