Mission Facilitators International, Inc. is seeking a professional, energetic and organized individual for an entry to mid-level position as a Workshop Facilitator. You will collaborate with our senior team members to implement corporate workshops to prepare and equip leaders and their organizations with the vision, tools and support required to excel, create sustainable value for customers, and improve the lives of all stakeholders. This position requires excellent facilitation skills with an ability to engage learners.
You will be expected to:
- Assist teams of all sizes to identify successes and areas that present challenges
- Participate in late-stage business development meetings to ensure an understanding of the needs of the client
- Employ a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices
- Drive engagement of all workshop participants
- Help teams work collaboratively
- Ask provocative and probing questions to elicit deeper thinking
- Help participants create measurable action-plans and accountability to ensure their work brings about positive change
Desired Skills and Experience
- Service orientation critical
- 1 year minimum presentation and workshop facilitation skills required
- Ability to train others and lead a conversation in front of the room of 30+ participants
- Capacity to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of people to support their success
- Commitment to your own professional development
- Excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Desire and capacity for being both an individual performer and a strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum undergraduate degree and/or business experience equivalent
- Must work as an effective, collaborative team member
- Ability to travel
This posting is for an independent-contractor position, and candidate will be compensated via 1099. Hours provided will be commensurate with experience and number of and frequency of contracts awarded. Outstanding performance may lead to full-time employment. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Facilitators International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mission Facilitators International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.